TaskChains Glorious TaskChains: Eight of 'em!
- As promised Eight TaskChains have been provided to help you review for the final exam.
- Some are ones I have been using over the years.
- Some have added questions to them.
- Some are totally new.
- Each TaskChain has two or up to five HotPotatoe quizzes (HotPots).
- You may love them.
- You may hate them.
- They are worth many process points.
- They will vary by how many HotPots there are in each TaskChain.
- They are five points for each HotPot.
- If you do not complete a TaskChain, you will not get any points for that particular TaskChain.
- You must get at least 90% on each HotPot to complete a TaskChain.
- If you do not complete a TaskChain you will be excused from it in the Gradebook.
- However, many of you will regret not completing them.
- See the video on how they work.
- Make sure you see the video on how the keypad works before attempting any of the naming TaskChains because you need to know how to at subscripts.
- You might want to tackle some of the other TaskChains first.
- They can be found at the bottom of the Moodle course page in the Review section
Chromebook Practice Tomorrow
- There will be a cart in class tomorrow.
- On Tuesday we will work on the Review guide.
- We can decide whether we want to work on Chromebooks on Wednesday or not.